At the shower, we played a game where everyone guessed how big around I was with a piece of yarn. Yeah...not that amusing! EVERYBODY overestimated and I don't know if I should be happy or offended ;)
Anyway, Rebecca's guess was very close, so thank you, Rebecca!
4 comments:
ok hello good day
Hi,
Pat just told me about your blog tonight. It looked like everyone had such a fun time at the baby shower. Wish I didnt' live so far away. Trish and David you both look fabulous. I loved to read, Trish, about you falling in love with the baby. That is it now for life!!! To post this comment I think I just created my own blog!?!? Don't know what to do with it.... LOL
Love Susan, in Montreal
Awww. Looks like everyone had fun. I wish I could have been there...
Not long now!!
MORE tummy pictures please!!!! Good luck with everything...baby is coming so soon now! Very excited for you!
Post a Comment