Tonight David had to adjust the straps on the car seat so Lila can actually fit in it! I swear she grows overnight! Honestly, people always say children grow so fast, but I had no idea!
I told Pat that I can't believe how fast she's growing and that when I get home at night, I have stuff to do around the house, but I'd rather play and look at Lila. She told me to play with my baby...SO...I will be boycotting housework until Lila starts to drive me crazy (which I expect will be when she's a teenager-or possibly terrible 2's).
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She'll start driving you crazy soon enough!! You'll still love her as much...but she'll drive you crazy! Ethan is driving me bonkers lately with all his crawling everywhere he shouldn't...and standing up in his crib 6 times before he decides he might actually use it to sleep! We have to go out every morning and afternoon to keep him occupied! I'm loving it!!!!
I forsee a dirty dirty house.
Post a Comment