Sunday, May 27, 2007

Busy week

Monday we went back to Duke Gardens to enjoy the beautiful weather. Lila tried on her sun hat, but didn't think too much of it.


This week, David headed back to work full time. He has been very tired, as you can see.

Lila has had several REAL baths now and she is very good for them! Mommy just loves it when she smells clean. This will be a good blackmail photo later in her life :)

Overall, we have been very busy...David at work, Trish and Lila getting to know each other.
Life has changed so much (for the better) and I have NO idea what I did before Lila was born! I love every single second I spend with her and can't take my eyes off of her! She is so beautiful and makes me laugh constantly.
This weekend, we are celebrating Memorial Day with the Christies...Lila gets to hang out with Aunt Carey, Uncle Brett, and Aunt Katy. I am constantly reminded how much Lila is definitely "a Christie baby". Next week, the Kimbroughs come to town so Lila will get to hear how much she is "a Kimbrough baby". To me, she is the perfect mix of both :)

No comments: