Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thank you everyone

This is to everyone who has given Lila a present:
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! You are all so sweet and talented. Lila is very blessed to have so many wonderful people love her.
Here are a few people I have not written cards to yet....(I am SO sorry).
Great-Grandma Jean and Great-Grandpa Bob, thank you for the shoes! The cats are very appropriate and I promise a picture of Lila wearing them soon!
Mark, Kathy, and Ethan, thank you for the adorable shirt! I'm jealous Lila has already gotten mail from overseas....it's so cute.
Jocelyn, you are so sweet to get Lila booties and the softest stuffed animal ever.
Ken and Lucy, David can't wait for the day Lila will fit into her Canada shirt!
Diane, Lila will look stunning in her new dress!
Great Aunt Susan, the scrap book is amazing! Lila will shine wearing her "bling". The cd is great, too!
Granny and Papa K, thank you for the sleep "thing"! It really helps us get through the night!
Great Aunt Dana and Great Uncle, Mommy misses you! Thank you for the overalls, clothes, Johnny Jumper, and bottle sterilizer.
Paige and Travis, Lila's almost big enough for her Iowa outift!
Shenali, I have no idea of your address but Lila loves the little toys and clothes!
Nicole, the dress is absolutely gorgeous- you are so sweet and we will come visit soon.
Mark and Hanna, thank you for everything! (it's too much to list!)

HUGE thank you's to Granddad and Judy for the washer and dryer and to Zia and Grandpa for the housewarming present and serving utensils.

Oh gosh, I know there are a ton more people I need to thank and if I forgot you, I'm sorry.

We are heading to the beach tomorrow to visit Morgan and Jocelyn, then off for some Christie fun at Sunset beach!
We'll take lots of pictures of Lila's first trip to the beach.
Thank you Granddad and Judy for feeding the kitties :)

No comments: