Saturday, September 22, 2007

Happy Birthday, Grampa!

Yesterday was Lila's Grampa's 61st birthday! To celebrate, Pat and Bob had a "Mardi Gras" themed occasion and we all enjoyed a wonderful carrot cake made by Pat. Lila played on the floor and loved the Mardi Gras beads.
Even though I (Trish) get ridiculed for CONSTANTLY taking pictures of my beautiful daughter, I know there are people who appreciate them, so here are a few more.



Today we met for brunch and Aunt Katy was in town!!!! We enjoyed seeing her- and Lila enjoyed drooling on her! Lila is a drool machine lately and loves to chew...like a little puppy! We enjoyed celebrating the birth of Grampa, aka Robbie and look forward to our Canadian Thanksgiving on October 7th- I promise lots more pictures of that, too! ;)



1 comment:

The Kruger Family said...

I love seeing the pictures! And never tire of them!