Last Wednesday was my first day at my new job and today was my second. It's different, but I will enjoy it. Plus, it's only 3 days a week!!! My Dad was sweet enough to deliver flowers to my new office from him, Judy, Granny, and Papa (and they are my favorite color!). THANK YOU! Everyone was jealous :) Here is a picture.

A sweet couple that eats at Elmo's every Sunday made Lila a hand-made quilt. Isn't it gorgeous? She liked it but it's too pretty, so it will hang on her wall.

Here is another picture of her new toy.
3 comments:
Yay! I get to see Lila attempt walking this weekend!!!!
Congrats on the new job! What a thoughtful husband giving you flowers! What is it exactly that you do?
Hahaha...no MY Dad sent me flowers, but it was very thoughtful. I work at a pediatric dental office and do pretty much anything...answer phones, make appointments, clean teeth, PR work, book keeping, etc... It's fun- well, it's ok...it's a job :)
Post a Comment