Basically, we were busy the entire month of August. It seems like every day we had something going on- at least one thing, if not more!
The biggest thing to come out of this month is that WE ARE EXPECTING ANOTHER BABY!!! Well, I guess I technically found out at the very end of July, but it's been affecting me for just the past couple of weeks. We are very excited to be completing our family. David and I always said we wanted two children. The kids will be just about 4 years apart. Lila is super excited to become a big sister and has already started kissing and hugging my belly (which is still just fat at the moment, not technically because of the baby but I'm not telling her).
As with my pregnancy with Lila, this one has been totally kicking my butt. Nausea, vomiting, extreme fatigue, VERY increased sense of smell, etc.... fun times ;)
I know it will al be worth it. Truly I do. It's just hard to get through this part, especially with a toddler who just wants to play! David has been amazing- taking over pretty much everything. It's all I can do to go to work for a couple hours a day and then come home and crash. He cleans up after I get sick, he puts Lila to bed, he brings me water, ice chips, freezer pops, soup, etc. all while working from home building websites. He is exhausted. I feel useless. Hopefully this won't last my entire pregnancy but I know if it does, I can count on him.
So stick with us- I know I haven't updated the blog in a month and I'm sorry. I will post more soon (I hope). Until then, please pray, cross your fingers, do whatever it takes to send good vibes my way to end this "morning sickness".
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are SO excited for you, David and Lila! We wish you all the best and hope the morning sickness goes away really soon! :)
Post a Comment