
David had spent the better part of Friday making my Mother's Day present. He knows I love jewelry and Lila. What better present than a photo pendant of my baby?!?! He is so amazing that he actually MADE a pendant. All of it. By himself. AMAZING! He took a photo, cut 2 pieces of glass, soldered them together, and somehow made a pendant! I love how it's unique and handmade with love. It means more to me than anything he could have bought in a store. Plus, it was FREE which meant we could afford it, haha!

David made breakfast- pancakes from scratch and bacon. Yummy! We then bathed Montana, not because we wanted to, but because we needed to. Then I bathed Lila, we relaxed back in bed, and then I took a shower. A lovely day and it was only noon!
I got antsy being at home, so we decided to go to Guglehupf, a bakery. It was packed but I got lucky and found a really good parking spot as someone was leaving. David found a table outside, and Lila and I went in to order. I held her and we snuggled. HEAVEN! She even let me kiss all over her and she didn't wipe them off! After I stuffed my face, it was time to come home so David could get ready to go to work :(
Then Lila and I took a quick trip to the museum- we only went to the outside part to see the animals. We saw the bears (from a distance) and got close-up views of the wolves and lemurs!



As if THAT wasn't enough....we had dinner with Tessa, Taylor, and Elijah at Chili's! Lila woke up from her snooze and thoroughly enjoyed herself. To top it off, we did NOT listen to "The Best of Elmo" on the way home- I played Metallica for myself :)
So a VERY happy "Muff Day" to me!
2 comments:
Very nice pendant! What photo of Lila is that? I can't quite tell. It's a cute one, for sure.
Happy Mother's Day!!
What a COOL mother's day present! You are so lucky! And David..you ROCK!
Post a Comment