
I'm putting lots of photos up for everyone who couldn't make it.
I love this photo.... Can you guess why?

One of the games was to try to figure out what the baby food was... YUCK. I don't want to do that ever again... YUCK. That face was due to the peas. The carrots tasted like tomatoes, but the sweet potatoes tasted like they were supposed to.
We also had to race to diaper the baby. This is Eli with his baby monkey. I think I might have lost. But I did well in our baby class... and that's what really matters...(can you tell I don't like to lose?)


Hanna had us drinking out of baby bottles... Dad cheated, and cut the top off his nipple, it took me 20 minutes to finish off my little bit of wine, it took him about 5 seconds.

This is Mark and I. No we don't usually look like this.
And this is Hanna, Marks wife.

She made me hold this Faux-Lila all night. I did as I was told... it was the least I could do. But let me tell you, that was one ugly plastic baby. 

This is Amanda and Steve and Amanda's quilt. My mom also gave us two other blankets. My old baby Blanket, and a new green afghan. They are great, thank you mom.
We were given a ton of presents. This is Trish digging in. I think this might have been her favorite part. Look what I got! Trish loved the converses... now my girls are going to have matching shoes! How cute.
1 comment:
Oh Wow! This looks like so much fun! Thanks for sharing the pics!
Post a Comment