Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Baby gifts!


We got our first baby gifts yesterday. I put the first one together after work. We got a great stroller from Jim and Judy (Trish's father and his wife)...Thanks Judy for the extra nudge : )



This is Lila's ride, and that is my ride. Mine is a sports car, and hers... hers is a convertible. No I'm not jealous. But Morgan might be, I think her stoller will go faster then his Miata...especially with me pushing it.







As I was putting the stroller together Izzy found the empty box, and guess what. Yep Izzy in the box. I think she was very happy until I moved it. Yesterday I found her sitting in a little box just a little bigger then her.

2 comments:

Morgan & Erica said...

Um, yeah, race you.

The Kruger Family said...

LOVE the drinks holders on your stroller....they'll come in VERY handy! You'll find you need about 10 arms to be a Mom, so cup holders can help!