Monday, April 16, 2007

David's daughter loves him

So today I didn't feel the baby move for almost 12 hours and I called the doctor. They told me to come right in, so of course, I freaked out. As soon as we sat down at the doctor's office, I felt the baby move. Of course.
I have figured out that she just wanted to spend time with her daddy. The little booger! She moves a lot when she hears his voice. Already "Daddy's Little Girl". I am so thankful she is okay. The doctor said everything looks good.
Anyway, I am so excited! We put the pack n' play up today in our bedroom. What's amazing is that it actually fits! The cats love it but they will NOT be sleeping in the baby's bed! Darn cats- they will have a hard time adjusting.
So, keep us in your thoughts. We will be having a baby soon. Yay!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aww! so sweet.
I'm glad everything is ok with lila... i'm so excited to be an aunt soon! probably not as excited as you both are to be parents soon though!!!