
Last night we finally put the finishing touches up. Nancy, one of Trish's co-workers, made us a beautiful bumper pad and dust ruffle for the crib as well as curtains. They are amazing. To get the bumper pad to fit properly in the crib I had to lower the frame... I'm glad I did, as some of the bolts were loose. I also put up the curtains.


Because we are renting we didn't paint her room, but we did put up some Winnie the Pooh stickers. Pigglet and Tigger are playing above the changing table. And Pooh will be watching over her from above the crib. See how nicely they match our mobile (thanks Cammie and Wayne).

She already has some cute toys, my Elephant from when I was a little boy is there waiting for her, as is the Giraffe Paige got her.
The only thing we are missing is my Mom's rocking chair. It will be nice to have that in there. I guess I should pick it up, eh?
2 comments:
The baby's room is so cute! Come and get the antique rocker anytime!
Wow! lila's room looks sooooo cosy! All the best in the days to come!
Post a Comment