Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Father's Day!!





David had to work all day on Father's day, so we took him out for pizza that night (and then he had plenty of bonding time to let me sleep before I started back to work). Lila and I went to Granddad's (my dad's house) and had a yummy lunch. We had seen Grandpa Bob the night before.


David is SUCH a great father. Lila is very lucky. We both love and adore him very much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trish... doesn't it worry you that your husband is trying to eat Lila? I hope it's something he grows out of.

:-)

The Kruger Family said...

hi! how's work going? what do you do??? I've just got a new job for September..and I have to go meet the kids and teachers tomorrow (i'm a teacher)

The Christie Family said...

I'm a dental assistant at a pediatric dental office. It's very busy over the summer (which was a good thing this past week so I didn't have too much time to think about missing Lila).
Kathy, good luck meeting your new "friends"!