Wow...time has flown by! I can't believe it's already been 6 weeks! Yesterday I (Trish) started back to work full time. David will keep Lila on Mondays and then Grandma Pat and Mark and Hanna will watch her some. We both have Fridays off - David has to work weekends. Lila will start daycare at the end of July. So, things have been insanely crazy and exhausting so far this week. Lila is waking up a few times a night..not too bad but it definitely seems worse when I have to be out the door by 7:30 am. We'll develop a routine and I'm sure things will run a little smoother. Right now, we're all exhausted though.
We had a busy weekend...Carey and Dave and my Aunt Dana and cousin Sean came to town last weekend and loved on Lila. Carey couldn't believe how much Lila has grown in just a few weeks since her last visit. Dana spoiled us rotten and loved babysitting Lila (she got to watch her while David took me to the doctor).
Congratulations to my cousin Hunter and his fiance Amanda on their engagement!!!! Yay!
1 comment:
I had a Great time..it was a nice change taking care of a "little princess" instead of the giants I am used to being around. She was so good. Still can not believe how well she sleeps through noise & the cats. I know it was a rough week for you Trish but the 1st week is the worst & you made it through it, so congrats!! Oh & by the way you look TERRIFIC. Can not believe you just had a baby!!
Enjoy every moment with Lila & with David. Enjoyed being around yall! Aunt Dana
Post a Comment