Saturday, November 3, 2007

The cutest room ever!

Yesterday I finally finished painting the dresser that Pat and I had started a while ago. It looks really cute and completes Lila's room!

Lila has been sick this week, running a fever of up to 103! Now she has a cold and is very fussy. She has NEVER been this fussy and absolutely hates it when we wipe her nose! We think she may be teething, as well. Here is a picture of her taking the rare rest. David even slept on the couch last night so he could get some sleep (he had to be at work this morning at 7:45am). Lila and I are both grumpy..not with each other, just because we're not getting very much sleep.
By the way, not 2 minutes after I took this picture, she woke up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The dresser looks wonderful! It is nice that a family piece can have so many resurrections. We bought it used and it was old when we got it. It was my dresser when we were newly married. It was repainted (many times) and became the baby dresser. It is as nice as it has every been and I am happy that it is Lila. Furniture with a little history is good!