Lila hung out with Angie, Zia, and Bob while we ate more food than we should have.
I got an emerald ring for our anniversary (it's Lila's birthstone) and we got a new camera and are trying it out...here are a few cute pictures from this week.
I used to have a clock just like this one when I was a kid...I think it may have even been my mother's. Lila seems to enjoy it, too!
I just can't resist more cute bathtub pics!
Saturday, Lila and I slept in late....we both needed it!
Saturday afternoon, Lila attended her first Halloween party and was overwhelmed by all the noise and commotion but she did enjoy showing off her trick of sticking her tongue out and she got to see her best bud, Naomi dressed up!
Here we are with Naomi and her mom, Carole.
Sunday afternoon, we attended a church Halloween festival with Granddad, Judy, Ethan, and RJ. Lila was woken up from her nap to go, so she wasn't very happy.
The boys got all kinds of treats..here Ethan is showing off his skull ring....oooh, scary!
At least they were outside after all of that sugar!
Here's the last picture of the week....Lila is exhausted from looking so cute. It's kind of chilly outside today, so unfortunately, she had to wear her State sweatshirt over her UNC uniform.
2 comments:
Wow! Looks like you are having lots of fun! I LOVE the floaty bathtub! I already miss my bedtime cuddles..they were the best! Enjoy them while they last..Ethan is too wiggly to sleep with us now!
State and Carolina mixed? Blasphemy!
Post a Comment