Saturday, February 9, 2008

Lila's 9 month picture

Thursday we went to have Lila's 9 month picture taken at a new portrait studio. She did not take a nap on the way there like she was supposed to, so the pictures weren't fantastic. I think we will stick with the other studio for future photo sessions. Here is the one pose we liked.

2 comments:

Christies said...

Uncle Chris
Grampa Bob and I were talking about who had the cuttest baby. I was telling him how Tarquin had won my heart at christmas. But I think Lila has the honors "Hands Down" All I have to say is what a beautiful little girl with such amazing eyes.

The Christie Family said...

Chris,
I tried to leave a comment on your blog, but I'm not a "team member" so it wouldn't let me.
Thank you for your kind comment.
Trish can't wait to meet you this summer!