Yes, it's true. I heard it last weekend and then Zia and Bob heard it last night!
I guess there's no doubt WHY that was her first word......
Lila is all over the place... her newest fun is pulling all the books off the bookcase.
Another picture of those beautiful eyelashes...
My little monkey playing around with Daddy....
4 comments:
Lila is sooo gorgeous! I can't believe she has her first word! Ethan had ball ages ago, but lost it. Now, he doesn't really have any at 16 months! He gets so frustrated these days..temper tantrams constrantly! Still cute though!I have another holiday coming up so hopefully i'll update our blog too! Take care!
Yay! A fitting first word for sure.
She's such a cutieface!
Very awesome first word! Can you get her to repeat CAT and record it?
Cat! Woooooo hoooo! Great shot of her trying for the tail grab.
Post a Comment