Thursday, July 16, 2009

Someone is 30!

David turned 30 today! I worked this morning and David hung out with Lila. This afternoon we played with Isaac and Lila. This evening we gave David his present (a video game) and then headed out to dinner at Cinelli's and dessert at LocoPops (thanks Mark and Hanna!).

I bought David's 30th birthday present at Toys R Us and since the game is rated "M", the girl asked me for my license!! I got carded at Toys R Us while buying my husband's 30th birthday present. Does this seem strange to anyone else?

Lila's favorite part of the meal was the butter (and maybe a few bites of bread) before the actual meal. We shared a salad and then a delicious pizza. Yummy!

Next we were off to LocoPops for dessert. I enjoyed mine very quickly and then we ended up waiting around for Lila to finish hers.

She eventually did eat it all, though.


Keep your fingers crossed that the weather cooperates for David's birthday party on Saturday!

No comments: