Friday, May 7, 2010

3rd birthday

I can NOT believe my little girl turned 3 this past Wednesday! Time has flown by but on the other hand, I can barely remember my life before her (and frankly, I don't really care to). I am really enjoying watching her grow up and develop her own personality. She is an amazingly bright, opinionated, beautiful person and I am so proud to be her mom.

We had two get-togethers for her birthday. Tuesday night we met up with friends at Elmo's for dinner

and then Locopops for dessert. It was low-key and not stressful- which was perfect! Lila had her best buddies with her- Naomi, Oliver, Isaac, and Linus!


Wednesday, on her actual birthday, Granddad and Judy had family over for hamburgers and hotdogs at their house. It was so lovely and again- no stress on me! Haha...do we see a theme here???
Lila loved running around with her cousins and she was so excited to have everyone there. It was really lovely!

Thank you everyone for helping make Lila's birthday so special! We all had a great time being with friends and family!

No comments: