Sunday, May 23, 2010

Things I have learned this weekend

Lila can talk NON STOP.
Having family close by can be a good thing.
I married a pack rat- who gets it honestly from his father ;)
I am a bitch when I'm stressed. Poor David.
Friends are wonderful.
Moving SUCKS.
Lila's imagination is amazing. She can make a toy out of every little piece of trash she finds.
We have a lot of crap.
Dog hair is everywhere.
Lila has "a sense of rhythm that comes from within".

Thursday and Friday we went to the museum with Marie, Oliver, and Linus. The kids are so good together! The butterfly house was so nice on Thursday.


Saturday was She-She's birthday! We were busy during the day but we were able to see her for dinner and dancing. Lila danced with each of us- me, David, BaBa, and She-She- and by herself!


When the musicians took a rest break, two of them came over to our table to tell us how talented Lila is. One of them said "She has a sense of rhythm that comes from within." So sweet. She had such a good time.
We hope you had a fun birthday She-She!

No comments: