Thursday, November 25, 2010

First football game

Last Saturday we went to David and Lila's first college football game with our friend Morgan. It was NCSU vs. UNC and was a great game, even if the outcome wasn't what I wanted ;) The weather was perfect and we had a really fun day.
We tailgated and had Bojangles' fried chicken, biscuits, and fixin's.

Lila was wearing a UNC sweatshirt with a red shirt underneath (so she could support both teams).

I think her favorite part was the popcorn.

The three UNC fans!!!

Lila bounced all around but did well during the game. Her favorite seat was either on daddy's shoulders or sitting between the men :)

She fell asleep for the 3rd quarter, even though I was screaming and cheering like crazy.

She woke up in time to see the NSCU Wolfpack win and see daddy smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trish, thank you so very much for your sweet comment about my holiday mantel. To answer your question the lace is a cut piece from a curtain, It turned out to be the perfect way to cover up the wood that I'm not so crazy about.

Abby:)