Thursday, November 25, 2010

Halloween 2010

Yes, I know today is Thanksgiving and I'm just now getting around to posting Halloween photos.
Before Halloween, we went to Hillridge Farms for a day of fun! They have so much to do- a hay ride, slide, train, pumpkin patch, maze, pony ride, and more!

Lila dressed up as "Jessie the cowgirl" from the movie Toy Story 3. We had a wonderful Halloween.
Here is our family of pumpkins:

At Lila's preschool. they had a parade to show off their costumes. Can you tell who was the line leader?

Lila and her friend Kai, who was a cowboy.

After the parade, they had a sing-along.


The day before Halloween, we went to "Trunks of Treats" with Lila's best friend Naomi.

On Halloween evening, Baba came over (dressed as a cowboy) and went trick-or-treating and Lila, Montana, and Daddy while I stayed at home with Uncle Gray and passed out candy. We had a lot of trick-or-treaters- a lot more fun in this neighborhood than our old one! After Lila got back from trick-or-treating, she enjoyed passing out candy. We ordered pizzas and watched the baseball game.



No comments: