Man, I am tired of people telling me I am not very big. I feel huge! I REALLY don't want to go past my due date, even though I realize it's just an estimate of when I might deliver. My due date is 3 weeks from tomorrow and when I tell people that, they can't believe it. Well...I am huge :) and I am ready to not be pregnant any more.
Anyway, I used to have a really deep belly button. Not any more! It's kind of amusing and definitely odd.
So. I am open to suggestions as to how to safely get this labor process under way. Old wives' tales, that sort of thing. Just no castor oil :)
Love ya! Can't wait to be a mom!
3 comments:
I remember the feeling! I was HUGE and people kept asking me if I was sure it wasn't twins! A few wives tales I've heard...eat hot hot curry, or pineapple..or get busy... I never tried any of these...Ethan thankfully popped out early.
hey trish..fyi..walking lots & lots of walking. The doctors told me 3 times I was not in labor with Hunter but I knew I was so I kept walking at the mall & sure enough it was the real deal. **find a park not a mall** Best of luck & we love the picture. Bryan says hey & enjoy the fact that you do not need a TV tray just set your plates on your belly.. Love ya
Hey! I'm a friend of Kathy's, and was just thinking of some of the things I was told - namely raspberry leaf tea! Apparently that does the trick every time, just start drinking loads of it. I didn't get to test this theory, as my boy was 5 weeks early (I needed a slow down remedy! =b), but friends of mine did and said it's great. Good luck!!
Post a Comment