Sunday, July 1, 2007

Canada Day smiles


Happy Canada Day! While I am not able to capture a good smile, Mark is! Yay. Thanks to Mark, Hanna, and Zia for watching Lila since I've been back to work. It's not easy to leave her, but I don't worry about her when she's being taken care of so well.

Lila had her first immunizations on Friday at her 2 month check-up. She cried for just a second, but I cried more! She weighs 10 lbs 6 oz! She's still in the 50% for weight and 75% for her height. Perfect! After her shots, she got her first fever, which was difficult for us all, but we lived to tell about it and now she's feeling much better.

Tomorrow we are putting an offer on a house. GULP. It's very scary but exciting. Keep your fingers crossed that everything works out!

1 comment:

The Kruger Family said...

Oh Wow! I hope all goes well with the house! That is SUCH a cute photo of Lila! Send your photographer over my way! :)