Tuesday, July 3, 2007

We got the house!!!!!






Our offer was accepted on the house. Now we just have to sign our lives away, pack up everything, and move! Yay! It is a one story 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house with a dishwasher!!!!! I have missed having a dishwasher. Other things I'm looking forward to are a washer and dryer that are next to each other and having an icemaker (it's in the fridge door!) Hehe... oh and having more than one toilet (anyone who has ever lived with a Christie knows what I mean). Hehe.

6 comments:

The Kruger Family said...

Wow! Congratulations! Its gorgeous!!!!! And all that grass! When do you move in?

The Christie Family said...

We're scheduled to close on the house July 31st and we'll move in August 3rd!

Anonymous said...

Wow...Congratulation!!! That is awesome. Be sure & give us your new address. Is it in the same area you are in? (not that I know anything about anywhere there but I do know you were convenient to alot of things where you were renting) The house & a nice yard! & yeah for the dishwasher!! The pics from the 4th look like yall are doing well. Glad to see everyone got to go. Yall take care! Love ya.. Aunt Dana & the guys from the 'Boro

miss-tippy said...

congrats on the new house. life is moving so quickly for the three of you, but it seems all so great. i'm really happy for you and i hope things continue to be this great, always.
love,
-w.

Morgan & Erica said...

I smell burgers! Mmmmmmm!

Susan said...

The house is fabulous!!! And I'm so jealous and dishwasher and an ice maker. I think I could live quite well without the ice make, but with a son who can use 12 glasses a day I would love to have a dishwasher!!
Congrats on the house.