She is so precious...It's a shame Granny & PaPa probably can't see this bc it takes their computer sooooo long doubt it will come up. Oh well at least we all get to enjoy her even thought it is long distance.. I think she is learning to say "happy birthday Mommy" 4 next weekend.. lol Love ya .. mean it.. The Kirkpatricks
4 comments:
Cool!
When's she gettin a job?
She totally said, "How are you, Hi and umm I love too."
At least that's what it sounded like to me =)))
She is so precious...It's a shame Granny & PaPa probably can't see this bc it takes their computer sooooo long doubt it will come up.
Oh well at least we all get to enjoy her even thought it is long distance.. I think she is learning to say "happy birthday Mommy" 4 next weekend.. lol
Love ya .. mean it..
The Kirkpatricks
I love to hear those cooing baby sounds.. That was fun to watch.
Susan
Post a Comment