Lila played on the floor with Rollie before dinner. She was amazed by him.
Joanne fed Lila...as evident by the faces, she was not sure about the squished bananas and then decided she didn't like them.
Already developing an opinion and attitude...I'm in trouble!
She did enjoy her bottle, though. **CHECK OUT THOSE AWESOME SHOES!**
Hanna arrived to "save" Lila from her mean mommy and those awful bananas- yes....Lila has officially found her thumb.
We all decorated pumpkins that were placed on the table and wherever your pumpkin was, that was your spot. Pretty cute idea!
David FINALLY arrived from work and we were all able to eat.
After dinner, more of Lila being the center of attention.
1 comment:
Hi! Looks like everyone had a great Canadian Thanksgiving in the US. We here in Canada had a small group of Me, Kyla, Carl and his girlfriend, Jessie. I wish I was with you guys. I just love Lila's shoes. I am a shoe person and would love a pair like that.
Love Susan
Post a Comment