Yesterday and today Zia, David, Bob, and I painted the dining room and 2 accent walls in the living room. Dark colors are a lot more difficult and we REALLY appreciate all of Pat (aka Zia) and Bob's help.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Square dancin' and paintin'!
Last night, Bob and Zia watched Lila while David and I went to a Barn Dance (not in a barn....in a church- go figure). We were invited by my Dad and Judy and were the youngest people there by far! We actually had a lot of fun and realized how much we are out of shape! I can't believe I got the Canadian to square dance....David's on his way to becoming a cowboy ;)
Yesterday and today Zia, David, Bob, and I painted the dining room and 2 accent walls in the living room. Dark colors are a lot more difficult and we REALLY appreciate all of Pat (aka Zia) and Bob's help.


Yesterday and today Zia, David, Bob, and I painted the dining room and 2 accent walls in the living room. Dark colors are a lot more difficult and we REALLY appreciate all of Pat (aka Zia) and Bob's help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oooo LOVE the colours!!! Wanted to do that in the flat, but mark wasn't sure about colours in such a small place. I'm trying to update our blog but its taking ages. I have next week off work...so should be sorted after that!!!! Horray, a week off!
Post a Comment