How cute is that!!! Lila is so talkative!!! Sounds like she says her name! Ethan frieks out for toothbrushing time. He has the same toothbrush but doesn't have the happy toothpaste that Lila has I guess! Actually he'd be quite happy to brush them himself...but he just sucks the toothpaste off and asks for more!
No toothpaste for Lila yet. I'm actually kind of obsessed with her teeth and keeping them clean. Working for a pediatric dentist, I guess has made me that way.
2 comments:
How cute is that!!! Lila is so talkative!!! Sounds like she says her name! Ethan frieks out for toothbrushing time. He has the same toothbrush but doesn't have the happy toothpaste that Lila has I guess! Actually he'd be quite happy to brush them himself...but he just sucks the toothpaste off and asks for more!
No toothpaste for Lila yet. I'm actually kind of obsessed with her teeth and keeping them clean. Working for a pediatric dentist, I guess has made me that way.
Post a Comment