
Lila goes to a Montessori school where they do most things on the floor. They have booster seats lined up for the kids to eat lunch. Well, with Lila's birthday money from David's grandparents, we bought a booster seat so she will always have somewhere to eat, like at Zia and Bob's house.
Lila constantly makes me laugh, and today was no exception. I repainted a chair I had when I was little, and today was the first day she was able to sit in it. It's a little too high for her, so when she couldn't get comfortable, she immediately went to her booster seat. I love the way she backs up to sit down! She's been doing the same thing to sit in my lap when she wants me to read to her.
1 comment:
She's so darn adorable!
I'm gonna steal her but I'm afraid if I do that she'll hate me forever =(
Post a Comment