Sunday, September 7, 2008

Guess what I just read.....

Tonight, for her bedtime story, Lila wanted me to read "Twas The Night Before Christmas". Yep. In September.
We've already decided that Santa will be getting her a kitchen set! She will LOVE it!
She's too funny. I absolutely love the way she laughs now, her nose crinkles....it's adorable! She's turning into such a big girl.

Tonight we met David at Randy's pizza for dinner (well, Lila and I got there first and then he met US there). We both sat on the same side of a booth and waited for David. I had to get up to get twice, once to get napkins, and then again for the food. I left her in the booth (I was just a few steps away and kept my eyes on her the whole time) and she stayed sitting. It made me want to cry, that she's already a little girl and no longer a baby.

I dread Mondays. Not that I don't like my job, because I do, but because I go through Lila withdrawal. I think about her constantly and wonder what she's doing. I realize that I really don't KNOW what she does at some points in the day, and that makes me sad. She's MY baby. I want to be with her.

David's on the search for a new job. He had an interview this past Friday, and although it probably isn't the perfect job, it would be a step into the design world. Keep your fingers crossed that everything works out.

2 comments:

The Kruger Family said...

Hi Trish! Don't worry! I was at a friend's daughters 3rd birthday this weekend and I've decided they're babies until 3 and a half! They still have baby faces and run for cuddles and hide behind mom's legs! You still have plenty of time! :)

Jocelyn said...

It was great to see you all yesterday even though it was sad to say goodbye!! I hope to see lots and lots of picture of little Miss Lila growing up these next two years!