Saturday, August 8, 2009

Cupcake, fries, cookie, and cheese

Today we had cupcakes for breakfast- from "DaisyCakes"- basically a bakery in an airstream bus. They make AWESOME cupcakes- and I had a coupon! I had a "smores" one, David had a "black and white", and Lila had a "vanilla bean". DELICIOUS!

Then we walked around the farmer's market, got some green beans, and Lila played with sticks. David and Lila went up a hill to check out a future skate park...

and I got the best hug after her run down the hill!

After playing around for a while, we got burgers and fries and then headed home for a nap. David put an iPod device in my car so now I can play my iPod. That took him all afternoon, but it works great! Lila and I each had a cookie that we made yesterday.

Lila then had a meltdown at dinner time and ate the tiniest bit of the chicken tacos I made. Basically she ate cheese for dinner.

So, to sum up the day, Lila ate a cupcake, fries, a cookie, and cheese (as well as a couple cups of milk.) Wow...I feel like a terrible parent. Tomorrow I'll load her cute little butt up with fruits and veggies :)

2 comments:

The Schueler Family said...

I had Daisycakes cupcakes yesterday, too! :)

Mrs. Z said...

I'm a little late reading this, but it's 10pm and now I really, really want a cupcake... :)