Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fun Friday

I worked Monday thru Thursday this week, so daddy-day-care was in full effect. The kids were well taken care of, but I came home to a mess both Wednesday and Thursday. I decided we needed something to organize and store all the millions of toys we have...so Friday morning, Lila and I went hunting. We found a cubical thing with baskets. I am very happy with it! Hopefully this will help.

Friday evening we headed out to follow "Only Burger". We ended up at Golden Belt, an old hosiery factory that has been renovated and has several artistic places. Every third friday they open up the artists' studios- it was really neat.
We ordered our food and fed the kids while we waited for ours to be cooked. Both kids were amazing! There was a nice breeze and lots of people for them to look at. After we ate, we walked around the studios- and both kids got tired. Isaac amused himself by admiring Lila's shoes.

"Daisy Cakes" was there too, so we couldn't pass them up! We got the cupcakes to go and ate them at home. Mark had packed this funny bib for Isaac to wear (and he did earlier in the day) and we thought Lila should wear it ;) It says My Dad Is Cooler Than Your Dad Hehe...

Then we got Lila to explain her newest obsession to us. She is adamant that she is daddy's little girl and mommy's sunshine. And NOT the other way around. It's pretty funny.