Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1st day of preschool

Today was Lila's first day at preschool. She only went for an hour (they gradually work up to the full three hours over the next few weeks) and she had such a great time! She played with play doh, painted, and got a sticker!
I worked today so David was in charge of getting her dressed and there on time (as well as taking the photos). I had her clothes picked out (and she wanted to wear her new shoes) and her bag ready.
She was so happy to go see her new friends!


The kids take tote bags for all their things. It's almost as big as she is! I decorated Lila's with her name on it.

When David picked her up, she wanted to play on the playground.

She will have such a good time at preschool! Her teachers and fellow students are so nice! I am so happy she has the opportunity to go to such a great school!

1 comment:

The Kruger Family said...

Have fun at school Lila! LOVE the outfit! So cute!