Saturday, September 5, 2009

Road trip!

Today we headed to Greenville to attend Amanda and Steve's baby shower! Unfortunately, the daddy-to-be was sick, so he wasn't there, but we had fun visiting with Amanda and the other guests.
Lila and Isaac loved the balloons. Here is Lila looking at me after I told her she could not take them outside.

The beautiful mommy-to-be opening her presents. She even let Lila help her!

Lila got a little restless and got a lift from Eli and then Daddy!

Someone put Isaac in a box (I swear it wasn't us!)


Amanda and Steve will be wonderful parents and we can't wait to meet their little one! We had a long but fun day with the kiddos. They were both amazingly well behaved. Lila and Isaac love spending time with each other and we enjoy Isaac so much!

1 comment:

The Schueler Family said...

It's an "Isaac" in a Box!
How much do you think I could sell him for on Ebay? ;)