Saturday, October 3, 2009

shoe saga

Today we had lunch at CharGrill with my grandparents.
Papa had some dollar bills out and gave one to Lila. She was so excited! Then, of course, she wanted more. I think she ended up with $2.37 total! She tried to put it in her back pockets but then she wanted to hold it.

The story behind her shoes today:
SheShe kept Lila on Monday. Lila wore her orange crocs. When I picked her up, she wanted to be barefoot and pitched a fit, so I picked her up and carried both shoes with me. Turns out, I left one shoe behind. Today (Saturday), Lila wore her green crocs as we ran some errands. Again, she pitched a fit and wanted to be barefoot. Apparently I dropped on of the green shoes in the parking lot. So, when we got to Pat and Bob's house (for a quick visit and bathroom break) I realized I only had one green shoe. (Turns out it was the right shoe). I remembered she had an orange shoe at their house, and luckily enough, it was the left shoe! So, now at home we have 2 orange crocs and 1 green one (the green ones were too small anyway...)
Sigh....drama!

3 comments:

Mrs. Z said...

I love it, she's starting new fashion trends already!

Unknown said...

hahaha! I like this!

Unknown said...

That comment is from Kathy...