Saturday, November 7, 2009

Daddy/Daughter Day

David is now keeping Lila on Wednesdays (until he gets a full time job). He brought her to her dentist appointment (at my office) where she was such a big girl! No cavities and everything looks good. Everyone even got a hug! It was nice seeing her during the day and I got to hold her hands while she got her teeth brushed.
After her appointment, David took Lila to the park. They both had fun, just being together- just the two of them. They need that. I get a lot of alone time with Lila and I'm glad David has some too.
(Her teeth look yellow in some of the photos because she had the paint-on fluoride treatment and it's yellow.)



We kept Isaac Friday and Saturday. Both kids had runny noses- which was not fun.
Isaac didn't take a nap Saturday when Lila did, so he was really tired around 4pm. He fell asleep on David. Then David fell asleep. Lila thought this was hilarious and fake-slept so I could get a photo. Isn't this adorable?!?!?!

1 comment:

Pat's Place said...

Would Lila like to hang out with She She next Wednesday morning so Daddy can get some work done?