Saturday, November 21, 2009

Friday

Friday we went to visit my grandparents in Cary and then we all headed to Fuquay-Varina to go to a thrift store. This was not just "any" thrift store- it was HUGE and all the proceeds go to benefit Alzheimer's research. Lila and I got some really great things. Her favorites so far are a pair of dinosaur rain boots, Hokey Pokey Elmo (it still had the original tags on it) and some monkey pajamas. I thought they were gingerbread men on the pj's, but she was insistent they were monkeys- and she's right! They're sock monkeys!

Then we ran some errands and met up with David at his parents' house for dinner and a game of Candyland.


Here's Lila pretending not to want to model her new jammies.

She agreed to "cheese" for a pretzel. She is saying cheese instead of actually smiling. I'm not sure she understands the difference ;)

No comments: