David is now 31 and I'm......30!
We were fortunate enough to be able to celebrate with our families. David's Aunt Susan and her fiancee Tom were in town from Montreal! It was so lovely to meet them and they are such a great couple.



Susan made delicious cupcakes in ice cream cones for our birthday bash. YUM!

Lila and Naomi enjoying their cupcakes.

Then David and I had a photo session, haha. We're so goofy ;)



We got some great presents for our birthday. Of course, just being with family was the best gift of all. Lila made me the most beautiful birthday card (with the help of Hanna). It has her handprints on it- guess what color they are ;) She was so proud to give it to me.

I still can't believe I'm 30. It feels so weird to say it. Oh well. Hopefully MANY more to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment