Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Hallmark Holiday

David and I have completely different schedules this week, so Valentine's Day is kind of a drag, but we'll live :) He did iron my clothes for me this morning while I was in the bathroom, getting sick this morning, though- that was very sweet. I had 3 roses waiting for me when I got home- and a bag of my favorite candy- Mini Eggs!!! The way to my heart is straight to my ever expanding belly. Speaking of belly....I am developing a line down my belly "linea nigra", which is common in pregnant women, BUT, mine is not exactly down the middle! It's so amusing.
Tonight I will go eat at Elmo's to see my handsome hubby and then I will come home and talk to my belly- and of course watch it move. I swear, I still can't get over how funny it is to see my stomach move when I have no control over it.
Well, Happy Valentine's Day to all.

No comments: