Hi! Today I am 28 weeks pregnant with miss Lila Christie. I feel huge but I know I will only get bigger the next few months. So far, I have had a pretty rough pregnancy, throwing up constantly for 4 months and still getting sick about 1-2 times a week. No major complications, though, so I guess we have been pretty lucky. I have always wanted to be a mom- that is until I found out I was pregnant and began being terrified! This pregnancy was a surprise, but things happen for a reason and I already love her so much!
We found out the baby is a girl about 2 months ago, and since then I have been trying to "sell" David on the color pink. I LOVE pink but David is very much a macho man who would prefer to dress our child in black and orange. Ha! Not gonna happen!
I got the idea for a blog from David's cousin, Kathy, who had a little boy last September and I am so excited to be able to share our experiences with our families and friends, even if they can't be here in North Cack-a-lacky.
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Trish, David and Lila! I'm SOOO happy you've started a blog!
Post a Comment