Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Today was David's birthday so we took him out to eat last night to "Another Thyme" with Mark, Hanna, and Gray. Lila behaved very well and we all had a great time. Lila looked so cute in her pink outfit and bow.

This afternoon, David took Lila to her future daycare center for a few hours for the teachers to get to know her; they really enjoyed her. David went to see the Transformers movie...the big kid!
Tonight we went to Duke gardens and enjoyed being together until the bugs ate Lila and me (apparently the bugs thought David wasn't sweet enough).



For David's birthday, I got him and Lila NCSU wolfpack shirts. It kills me to see her in State red before Carolina blue! Granddad says will get her a UNC cheerleader uniform for Christmas ;)

This weekend is Mommy's birthday! Lots of family time as Lila gets to meet all her mommy's sisters! Yay!

6 comments:

The Kruger Family said...

Happy Birthday to both of you!!!! We are also sorting out childcare for Ethan and the nursery that I finally visited around the corner has no spaces...woops! There is a childminder a couple of doors down though..so will probably do that. Lila is looking sooooo adorable!!!

Morgan & Erica said...

Yay birthdays! Don't worry Trish, she'll outgrow it soon. Just buy the UNC stuff big ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday David!!!! I can't wait to see Lila now that she is moving around and stuff!

Anonymous said...

Go PACK!!!!!!

i have to give you mad props Trish for buying those. i know it must have been hard.

Seriously.... HOW CUTE IS LILA!!!!!! OMG!!!

Happy birthday David!!

Susan said...

I just love this photo. I don't care if it is red or blue, I think Lila is a doll in any color. Good to see new photos as I have been away camping in Lake George, N.Y.
Susan

Susan said...

Don't let Carl read this, but David I think I like you best with the beard. I keep telling Carl to shave as he looks like Shaggy from Scooby Doo. Maybe he needs to grow into it a bit more.