Monday, July 7, 2008

Lazy day

Today I was off from work- I will work Wednesday thru Friday this week, and Lila went to daycare (since we've already paid for it.) My plan was to be productive and clean the house. That did not happen. I was lazy all day! It felt VERY strange being home alone. I took a rest- couldn't sleep, too much on my mind, but didn't want to get up. I finally left the house @ 2pm, got my hairs cut, and got a pedicure. A totally selfish day.
After David got off work, he picked up Lila and we had dinner with Mark and Hanna. Lila was tired and wild but glad that Hanna had more patience than me. Tomorrow we are going to story time at the library and then family day together, since we won't have Friday.

I got a letter today from Gray. A real letter- in the mail. I was shocked and very happy to get mail that wasn't a bill.

We're getting excited about our trip to Canada! A lot of preparation that needs to be done, but it will be great to visit the Christies and Meiers.

No comments: