
Tuesday we all were together. We went to story time at a different library than our usual one. The group was more Lila's age, but it wasn't as much fun. Lila needed a nap and did not really have a great time.
We went to the Loop for lunch and then some shopping!!! David and I each got a few new things from Old Navy that were on clearance.
We came home and David went out to see our wild carrots and blackberries growing in our backyard.


Lila at her picnic table.

Then we came inside to play. Lila "hammed" it up for David's camera!





Here we are "reading". I use quotations because Lila seems to have the attention span of a gnat and won't stay still long enough for me to finish a book, but I do it anyway!

I cooked a yummy dinner of breaded chicken that David actually complimented! Lila was done before we were, so she played with some boxes my grandmother gave me on Sunday. They are a great toy! Don't you just love her dress, too? Thanks Grandma and Papa "B"!
1 comment:
She's so friggin' CUTE!
I'm gonna miss her when you guys are off in Canada.
I'm so glad I ran into you guys at Elmo's =)))
Post a Comment