Saturday, December 13, 2008

Chapel Hill/Carrboro Christmas Parade

This morning we bundled up and met Pat and Bob at the Chapel Hill/Carrboro Christmas parade. We sat in the same spot as last year, but this year, David joined us!!!!! Lila enjoyed watching the people, floats, trucks, and dogs walk by. She even got some candy and mardi-gras beads! After the parade, we had lunch at Tyler's and we all brought home enough food for dinner. Yay!!!! Lila fell asleep on the way home, but we were able to put her straight to bed without waking up and we all took a nap.

1 comment:

The Schueler Family said...

I'm so bummed that Isaac and I missed out and it's all my fault. =(((
I don't remember Lila crying bloody murder but apparently my little boy can. It broke my heart. Hopefully we'll be able to see you guys next week?