Sunday, December 7, 2008

The smartest tool in the shed

According to David, he is not the smartest tool in the shed. Haha, NO! I'm not sure what IS the smartest tool, though.

We had a very busy Saturday with 3, count em, 3 different social engagements! First we had brunch with Michael, Carole, and Naomi at their house- they were having a holiday get-together with neighbors and friends. Lila had fun seeing her buddy again.

We came home, had a nutritious hot dog lunch, and forced Lila to take a nap. After about an hour, bribery was the key to a successful nap. We told her that she had to take a nap to go see baby Isaac. True to our word, we saw Eli, Amanda, Mark, Hanna, and, of course, baby Isaac. We celebrated Eli's birthday and I got to hold Isaac a lot! He's such a sweetie!

As soon as we left Eli and Amanda's house, we did some Christmas shopping (in record time) and then had dinner at Brixx with Hector and Robin. We had a delicious meal and then headed back to Hector's bachelor pad to play some games. Lila stayed up WAY past her bedtime but was a great girl. She even stayed awake in the car on the way home!!

Today Lila and I went to the grocery store and she fell asleep on the way home. She didn't even wake up when I took her out of the car, so I laid her down in her coat and boots.


Some more shots of those long lashes!


In the afternoon, we played at home. It's lots of fun to see how smart Lila is getting!!!


My little daredevil!

No comments: