Yesterday we went to Costco, along with half the city. David signed us up to switch our wireless plan from Sprint to At &T. I got a new FREE phone from Costco and then we headed to the Apple store to buy David an iPhone (it's his Christmas present). Over two hours after we walked into the Apple store, David FINALLY walked out with a working iPhone. Luckily, Pat and Angie were lurking around the mall and took Lila out of the store for most of the time. I ended up leaving, too and joined them for a pretzel in the food court.
I had to spend another hour on the phone with the support people once we got home, but my husband is a happy man. He loves his new phone! Unfortunately, he's been so busy with a deadline that he hasn't been able to play with it much yet. I've downloaded a few ring tones, which is something new for me. I'm so technologically ignorant. Guess I'm getting old. ;)
Lila has enjoyed playing with my old phone and she has no idea that it doesn't actually call anyone. The graphics and everything else work, so she's happy!
We've been busy getting ready for our Christmas morning guests. Lila has no clue that Christmas will be here soon, but I am so excited for her to see her kitchen set! It will be a busy but fun week.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Shhhhh! Don't let the secret out about her kitchen set! She may see this...Jeez!
Shhhhh! Don't let the secret out about her kitchen set! She may see this...Jeez!
Post a Comment