She wanted to show off her new bitty baby (an early birthday present from Grams).


All of the pink eggs had special surprises from Bob for me- pink peeps!!!

Lila had a blast hunting for the eggs with Angie and Carey!










She-She played with the ribbon/wand thing that the Easter bunny had brought Lila...

...and Lila played with the stomp rockets!


After some more games and family fun time, it was time to say goodbye to Aunt Carey and Dave :( It was also nap time.






We ALL know I didn't have a feast waiting to be prepared or anything, so we let Pat twist our arms into going back to their house for a delicious dinner. I ate something I had never had before- lamb! It was wonderful (I must admit, I was surprised) and we had a great evening with the Rollie, Joanne, and Kevin (as well as She-She, BaBa, and Angie).
Lila wore her beautiful dress from Pat's friend Diane (it was a baby present that still fits her!)

All in all, a VERY fun but exhausting long Easter weekend. We all thoroughly enjoy seeing family and we are so blessed to have such wonderful, warm, loving people in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment