Friday, February 5, 2010

Crazy? Yup! (But you already knew that)

On the way to meet my grandfather for lunch today, I had the radio on my favorite station - 96 rock. They are having a fundraiser for the St. Baldrick's foundation and asking people to shave their heads. I got the brilliant idea to join in on the fun!

Well, David shaved my head 3 1/2 years ago, so it's not really that big of a deal to me. Plus, it's a great way to raise money for a cure to childhood cancer.
If you can, please donate to this great foundation. Follow this link DONATE

The great head shaving will take place on February 27th.

1 comment:

Dawana said...

I LOVE that you are doing this. I shaved my hair in 2003 while studying abroad as a part of a tradition. I'll be joining you in your endeavor, friend. I think it's awesome. Lost my grandpa to Prostate Cancer in 2008...